It’s ideal for Valentine’s Day… This cake is very easy and supper fast.
2 cups icing sugar
2 eggs, beaten
2 packets Tennis or Marie Biscuits
1/2 cup Amarula cream liqueur or use thick mango juice.
Whipped cream **Butter and eggs must be @ room temperature**
1. Using electric beater or wooden spoon, cream butter and icing sugar together until light or yellow. Add the eggs and beat well.
2. Dip the biscuits one by one into the Amarula, wet slightly on both sides.
3. In a greased dish arrange a layer of biscuits, filling the gaps between them with small pieces of biscuit and spread the filling over the biscuits, repeat the layers until everything has been used.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours or until firm.
5. Decorate with sweetened whipped cream and toasted coconut. @cookingwithfuni #lufunosinthumule #funicookssouthafrica #funiskitchen #cookingwithfuni @amarula_official