On Monday’s I normally make chicken wings and potato salad but today I decided to try this Thai fish curry and it was out of this world.
Here with the recipe
Easy Thai fish curry
You will need:
500g fish fillets, cubed (I used cod)
400 ml coconut milk (I used reduced fat)
2 tsp garlic and ginger paste
2 Tbsp green curry paste ( I used Woolworth one)
Salt and pepper (according to your own taste)
1 handful of fresh coriander, chopped
What to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a medium saucepan over s medium heat, combine the coconut milk, garlic and ginger paste, curry paste, salt and pepper and mix until combined. Heat through for 5 minutes.
3. In a medium baking pour half of the coconut milk mixture, place the fish on top and cover with the remaining sauce.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until flake easily with a fork.
5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with coriander and serve with rice. Deliciousness meal.